1. Establishes uniform state standards and rules for each subject in accordance with the relevant European standards and drafts rules relating to the creation, updating, sharing, access and use geospatial information and services related to it.
2. Provide institutional coordination, interoperability of geospatial data sets and designs on their implementation rules.
3. Supervise the implementation of the regulatory framework established by this law, bylaws issued pursuant to this law and in accordance with the policy objectives set by the Council of Ministers, and presents the relevant authorities proposals for legislative intervention related.
4. Following the implementation of the charging rules, terms defined in the laws and regulations issued pursuant to it, according to the classification and their representatives on specific topics.
5. Prepare drafts of laws and bylaws of the institution under the crosscutting issues.